How to apply
Prospective participants have to fill out and submit the form below and upload a CV and a motivation letter. We also invite participants to submit papers concerning the topics that will be discussed during the “Bioethics in Society” School. Papers dealing with bioethical issues that have or can have a huge impact on society are also warmly welcome. For example, we look for contributions that address ethical, social, or regulatory issues in the following broad topics:
- Philosophical reflection in bioethics
- Moral, cultural, and religious pluralism
- Bioethics and education
- Ethics, policy, and law
- New technologies and their impact on society
- Bioethics and mass media
- People attitudes toward bioethical issues and bioethics
- Bioethical expertise
Abstracts (no more than 350 words) should be submitted by the 30th of May 2022 (Extended).
Presentations will be 20 minutes (including Q&A) and will be held in person, barring any future restrictions due to the pandemic.
The decision on applications will be communicated by the 20th of June 2022. Note that submitting an abstract is not required to attend the school.
Registration Fees (VAT 22% included)
- Senior Researchers/Professors
- before July 15th: 390 €
- after July 15th: 450 €
- Young scholars (no more than 3 years after PhD)/PhD students
- before July 15th: 360 €
- after July 15th: 420 €
- July 15th: early registration fees
- August 31st: final deadline for registrations